Here at Haygate Veterinary Centre we are pleased to be able to offer a variety of both routine surgical procedures such as neutering, mass removals and dentistry but also more specialist surgery including:
- Fracture repair
- Cruciate Ligament injury
- Luxating patella correction
- Traumatic injury repair (pelvic injuries)
- Luxating hip repair
- Ear surgery (TECA, lateral wall resection)
- Simple and complex mass removals
- Airway/nasal surgery
- Gastro-intestinal surgery
- Foreign body removal
- Simple/complex wound reconstructions
- Ophthalmic surgery (cherry eye/entropion etc)
The above specialist surgical procedures are carried out by Fabio Frazzica DVM CertAVP (GSAS) MRCVS who has completed a Certificate in Advanced Veterinary Practice in this field.
For more information on our referral service please call us on 01952 223122 or complete the online form below.